Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bonus Collector for Cafe World, Treasure Isle, Frontier Ville, Farm Ville and Mafia Wars (Part I)














I just love to play with Zynga's game like Cafe World, FrontierVille and Treasure Isle. But I always end up with  so little time to collect bonuses and send gifts to friends each day since I spend the whole time playing three games. At first I thought the Bonus Checker was the solution to my problems as it collects bonuses published on my friends wall but it turns out to be time consuming as I have to I've got accept the gifts one-by-one manually.





However, recently I stumbled upon one of (I say) the best application ever for collecting bonuses AUTOMATICALLY plus I get to send gifts too! I can also send any (I call them) construction tools to my friends for frontierville and not just limited to two construction tools such as nails and bricks.






As I have been promoting all this while in my blog, the application is FREE peeps :) However, donations for the developer are most welcome. Besides that, the application also support Mafia Wars and Farm Ville besides Cafe World, FrontierVille and Treasure Isle. The application deserves two thumbs up from me.

















What application is it, you ask?? No, it's not Zynga's toolbar.






You just have to wait and stick to my next post to find out ;)




*sorry guys, can't blog about the application yet coz I have problems with the computer. Can't print screen to post pictures for tutorials on how to install and use the application. Will post up the next entry within this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

[ nuffsaid ]