Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Bday Party

Last Tuesday, me and my room mate, Fatin, celebrated our birthday with all our friends. The 9th was actually my Bday but since we were quite free that day and the fact that there never was going to be a class replacement at the end of Wednesday, we made plans to do it on the 9th.








We had our dinner early at 5pm at Pizza Hut SACC Mall. The cake was bought courtesy of Hussaini. It was a black forest but we had another fruit cake in mind. Well, atleast the strawberries looked luscious enough to eat. Yum yum.. :)







I wanna take this chance to wish my dearest sister, Azzah (9 Feb) and my roommate-cum-"sister", Fatin (10 Feb) a belated Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true and that you'll become a true muslimah...

xoxo

p/s: My childhood memories back in England felt just like it happened yesterday. But that was 13 years ago. *sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

[ nuffsaid ]