Sunday, March 6, 2011

Open in New Tab

I have always liked Mozilla for it's great "Open in New Tab" function because I can always come back to the original source to read for later if the link that I'm going to open is not what I had in mind/wanted and simply close the opened new tab without having to go back one page. However, my laptop's right click button is not working that good. I had to press harder to get it to work and no, I don't like to use the mouse too because I have to find the right surface for it to work.






So what's the solution to the problem? Simply hold down the "Ctrl" button whilst clicking on the link and voila! You've opened the link in a new tab.


Hold down "Ctrl" + click on desired link





Maybe you guys all ready now about this but I just found out about it. -_-'






But I know these functions below by heart and I know that you guys do too ;)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

[ nuffsaid ]