Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Looking for new fonts

I just love to look at adverts. Although I am not into designing, I find myself criticising on ads or packaging that does not appeal to my interest. One of the main factor wold have to be the fonts used.









Erk..where am I heading off to? Actually I wanted to tell you guys about this particular website that I love to go fishing for fonts. Yup, fonts. I started to like the different designs of fonts when I wanted to use them in my power point presentation. I hoped that by using different fonts it would've standed out a little better than all the rest and it did work...for those who have an eye for design though...






So, here's the link. Btw, as I'm blogging this, the webpage can't seem to load but I will let you guys now when their okay.






Below are some of the names of fonts that I like:
-Bleeding Cowboys
-ABite
-28 Days Later
-Riesling
-Top Secret
-Velocity
-Samarkan
-Capture It
-Champagne & Limousines






I haven't had the time yet to show you what it looks like because I don't have much time this morning to do so but I will update this post to let you guys see the sample of the fonts above and I will also post a tutorial on how to download and install the fonts to get it working for you. Just hope that the site will load so that I can show you how *fingers crossed* :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

[ nuffsaid ]